Greetings, Folks in this episode of “ Dailyfeed,” I will reveal JAMB Mathematics Past Question and Answers and address some common misunderstandings about the Jamb Exam. Stay tuned to learn more!
JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board) is an important examination for students seeking admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria. One way to prepare adequately for the JAMB exam is by studying past questions and answers.
This helps candidates to understand the exam format, identify important topics, and also helps to build their confidence. With the advent of technology, JAMB’s past questions and answers are now available in PDF format for all subjects. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of studying JAMB past questions and answers, and how to access them for free in PDF format.
JAMB Mathematics Past Questions and Answers can now be downloaded in PDF format without any charge. These past questions can be very helpful in improving your performance and score in the 2023 JAMB examination.
Instructions on how to access the past questions are provided below.
- Select your preferred subjects and begin the download process.
- The free JAMB past questions and answers can be found by scrolling down.
Reasons To Study JAMB Past Questions For the 2023 UTME
Studying JAMB past questions is an important part of preparing for the JAMB 2023 exams. Here are some of the reasons why studying past questions can be beneficial.
Familiarity with Exam Pattern: Studying past questions gives students an idea of the types of questions that will be asked in the exams, and the format and structure of the exams. This can help them become more familiar with the exam pattern and reduce anxiety and stress during the exams.
Identifying Areas of Strength and Weakness: By studying past questions, students can identify the areas where they are strong and the areas where they need more practice. This can help them focus their study efforts more effectively and improve their chances of exam success.
Improving Time Management: JAMB exams are timed, and studying past questions can help students learn how to manage their time effectively during exams. They can practice answering questions within a specific time frame, which can improve their speed and accuracy during the actual exams.
Boosting Confidence: Studying past questions and becoming familiar with the exam pattern and format can boost a student’s confidence, which can lead to better performance during the exams.
Acquiring Exam Strategies: Studying past questions can also help students learn effective exam strategies, such as how to eliminate incorrect answer choices, how to prioritize questions, and how to approach different types of questions.
Studying JAMB past questions can be an effective way to prepare for the JAMB 2023 exams. It can help students become more familiar with the exam pattern, identify their strengths and weaknesses, improve their time management skills, boost their confidence, and learn effective exam strategies.
JAMB Mathematics Past Question and Answers
Certainly, the JAMB past questions and answers are highly valuable as they give insight into the format of JAMB questions, which can occasionally be repeated. Excessive elaboration is unnecessary, as the material is comprehensible.
The intention behind producing this webpage is to provide assistance to all potential undergraduate students seeking complimentary JAMB past questions for both science and art subjects.
Note: If you are looking for the Compiled JAMB Mathematics Past Question and Answers, then you came to the right place. On this website, we have provided Jamb JAMB Past Questions & Answers For All Subjects in PDF Format, and We charge a little token of 1500 Naira for each Subject you paid. We will send the PDF File to you once we have confirmed your payment & Subscription. Kindly Slide in Now to contact Our admin to get on with your Subscription and get the Jamb 2023 UTME Past Question And Answers. Good luck with your Exams.
How To Make Payment
Make payment by either visiting the nearest point of sale (POS), using direct transfer methods such as mobile or USSD transfers, or by using your mobile bank app, direct bank deposit, or ATM card. Regardless of which payment method you choose, please ensure that you make payment into the following account details:
Dear students, we want to inform you that our preferred bank for payment purposes is Opay.
Upon completing your payment, kindly send us a text message of your proof of payment or a screenshot of the proof of payment along with the following details…………….. Alternatively, if you are using WhatsApp, you can send us the required details by simply clicking on the WhatsApp button provided.
2023 JAMB Mathematics Sample Questions and Answers to CBT exams (Expo)
JAMB Mathematics answers 2023 Loading…
Note: The questions below are strictly for practice.
1. The expression ax^2 + bx takes the value 6 when x = 1 and 10 when x = 2. Find its values when x = 5
ANSWER: A (10)
2. The indefinite integral of xe^x, for any real constant is
B. x + e^x + C
C. x^2 + e^x + C
D. e^x(x-1) + C
ANSWER: D ( e^x(x-1) + C )
3. A cone has a base radius of 4 cm and a height of 3 cm. The area of its curved surface is
A. 12 pi cm^2
B. 20 pi cm^2
C. 24 pi cm^2
D. 251 pi cm^2
ANSWER: B (20 pi cm^2)
4. The sum of the first five terms 0f the series 4+2+1… is
ANSWER: D (31/4)
5. If a√5 + b √2 is the square root of 95-30√10, the values of a and b are, respectively
A. 5, 2
B. 2, -5
C. -5, 3
D. 3, -5
ANSWER: D (3, -5)
6. Factorise completely 8p + 125py^3
ANSWER: B (2+5y)(4-10y+25y^2)
7. Two fair dice are rolled. What is the probability that both show up the same number of point?
ANSWER: D (1/6)
8. A bag contains 5 yellow balls, 6 green balls and 9 black balls. A ball is drawn from the bag. What is the probability that it is black or yellow ball
ANSWER: C (7/10)
9. If x = 1 is the root of the equation x^3 -2x^2- 5x +6, find the other roots
A. -3 and 2
B. 2 and 2
C. 3 and -2
D. 1 and 3
ANSWER: C (3 and -2)
10. If 27^x = 9^(x-y), then the formula connecting x and y is
A. x+2y = 0
B. x-2y = 0
C. x^2+2y^2 = 0
D. x+2y = 1
ANSWER: A ( x+2y = 0 )
11. The expression px^3+2qx^2+24 has x-1 and x+2 as factors. The values of p and q are respectively?
A. -6, -9
B. -2, 1
C. -2, -1
D. 0, 1
ANSWER: A ( -6, -9 )
12. The expression a^3+b^3 is equal to
ANSWER: B (a+b)(a^2-ab+b^2)
13. The interior angles of a pentagon are: 180 degrees, 118 degrees, 78 degrees, 84 degrees, and x. The value of x is?
A. 75 degrees
B. 80 degrees
C. 120 degrees
D. 134 degrees
ANSWER: B (80 degrees)
14. Find the value of k which makes the expression y^2+2(k+1)y+k+3 perfect square
A. -1, 1
B. 2, -2
C. 1, -2
D. -1, 2
ANSWER: C (-2 or 1)
15. Two brothers, Peter and Paul owned a business in which the ratio of shares is 5:3 respectively. Paul later sold 1/3 of his shares to Peter 15, 000 naira. Find the total value of the business.
A. 12000 naira
B. 1200 naira
C. 120000 naira
D. 1200000000 naira
ANSWER: C (120,000 nairas)
16 Express, correct to three significant figures, 0.003597.
17. Evaluate: (0.064)^-1/3
18. Solve: y+1/2 – 2y-1/3 = 4
A. y = 19
B. y = -19
C. y = -29
D. y = 29
19. Musa borrows #10.00 at 2% per month interest and repays #8.00 after 4 months. How much does he still owe?
20. If 3 gallons of spirit containing 20% water is added to 5 gallons of another spirit containing 15% water, what percentage of the mixture is water?
21. What is the product of 27/5 – (3)3 and (1/5)?
22. Simplify 2log2/5 – log72/125 + log9
A. 1 – 4log 3
B. –1 + 2log3
C. –1 +5log2
23. A car travels from Calabar to Enugu, a distance of pkm with an average speed of km per hour, and continues to Benin, a distance of qkm, with an average speed of wkm per hour. Find its average speed from Calabar to Benin.
24. If w varies inversely as uv/u + v and is equal to 8 when u = 2 and v = 6, find a relationship between u, v, w.
A. upw = 16(u + t)
B. 16ur = 3w(u + t)
C. upw = 12(u + t)
D. 12upw = u + r
25. If g(x = x2 + 3x ) find g(x + 1) – g(x)
A. (x + 2)
B. 2(x + 2)
C. (2x + 1)
D. (x + 4)
26. Factorize m3 – m2 – m + 2
A. (m2 + 1)(m – 2)
B. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m + 2)
C. (m + 1)(m + 1)(m – 2)
D. (m2 + 2)(m – 1)
27. The angles of a quadrilateral are 5x – 30, 4x + 60, 60 – x and 3x + 61. find the smallest of these angles.
A. 5x – 30
B. 4x + 60
C. 60 – x
D. 3x + 61
28. What is the nth term of the sequence 2, 6, 12, 20,…?
A. 4n – 2
B. 2(3n – 1)
C. n2 + n
D. n2 + 3n +2
29. If the binary operation * is defined by m*n = mn + m + n for any real number m and n, find the identity element under this operation.
A. e = 1
B. e = -1
C. e = -2
D. e = 0
30. Each of the interior angles of a regular polygon is 1400. How many sides has the polygon?
RELATED POST: JAMB English Past Questions and Answers PDF Download
Leave a Comment