How to Transfer Money from Wema Bank to Other Banks
Wema Bank, one of Nigeria’s leading financial institutions, offers a range of digital banking services that allow customers to easily transfer money to other banks. With the advancement of technology, transferring money has become much easier and more convenient, allowing customers to carry out transactions without having to visit the bank physically.
To transfer money from Wema Bank to other banks, customers can use various methods, including Internet banking, mobile banking, or visiting a Wema Bank branch. With Internet banking, customers can log in to their Wema Bank account online and select the option to transfer funds. This option allows customers to transfer money from their Wema Bank account to any other bank account in Nigeria.
Alternatively, customers can use Wema Bank’s mobile banking app, ALAT, to transfer money to other banks. The app is available for download on Android and iOS devices and allows customers to make instant transfers to other banks. The ALAT app is user-friendly and provides a secure platform for customers to carry out their transactions.
Finally, customers can also visit any Wema Bank branch to initiate a transfer to other banks. With this option, customers can fill out a transfer form and submit it to the bank teller. Once the transfer is initiated, the customer will receive a confirmation of the transaction via email or SMS.
Wema Bank provides customers with various options to transfer money to other banks. Customers can choose the method that best suits their needs and carry out their transactions with ease and convenience.
CHECK OUT: How to Check Wema Bank Balance & Account Number
How to Transfer Money from Wema Bank to Other Banks.
Wema Bank offers an alternative to traditional banking through its *945# transfer code, which enables customers to perform various transactions and payments by simply dialing a three-digit code from their mobile phones. These transactions include fund transfers, bill payments, loan applications, account openings, merchant payments, and airtime or data bundle purchases.
The Wema Bank transfer code has gained popularity due to its convenience and accessibility, allowing customers to perform transactions without the need to wait in long queues at the bank. The code was designed to make banking more accessible to everyone, including individuals and small businesses.
Using the Wema Bank used transfer code only requires a Wema Bank account and a mobile phone, and it is compatible with all mobile service providers in Nigeria. Additionally, it does not require an internet connection to function.
Wema bank transfer codes to another bank
To get started, you will need to have an active Wema Bank account and a phone number linked to it. Once you have these, you can dial 945Amount*Account Number# from the phone number linked to your Wema Bank account to transfer funds to another bank account.
For example, if you want to transfer N5,000 to an account number 0123456789, you would dial 9455000*0123456789# and follow the prompts on your phone screen to complete the transfer.
Please note that a transfer fee of N52.50 will apply for each transfer made using this service.
It’s that easy! No need to visit a bank branch or fill out any forms. Simply dial the transfer code from your linked phone number, enter the required details, and your transfer will be processed in no time.
Wema bank code to check the balance
You can quickly and easily get your account balance right from your mobile phone.
Firstly, make sure that your phone is connected to the internet, and that you have enough airtime or data on your line. Then, dial 9450# from your registered phone number with Wema Bank.
You will receive a message showing your current account balance. This service is available 24/7, so you can check your balance at any time of the day, anywhere you are.
It’s important to note that this service is only available to Wema Bank account holders, and you must use the phone number registered with your account to access this service.
So why wait? Use Wema Bank’s code to check your account balance and stay up to date with your finances at all times. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact Wema Bank customer care for assistance.
Wema Bank Alat USSD Code
Wema Bank has made banking more convenient for its customers through the introduction of its fully digital bank, Alat. This innovative platform is accessible through both online and Wema USSD mobile banking.
In cases where you may have limited internet access or prefer not to use the Alat app, you can use the Alat by Wema USSD code to make transactions directly from your mobile phone. The Alat loan USSD code, *945#, is specifically designed to enable Wema Bank customers to carry out various banking requests on their accounts. With the USSD code for Alat by Wema, you have 24/7 access to your funds.
Using this service, you can schedule transfers, pay bills, carry out cardless transactions, purchase movie tickets, and even apply for collateral-free loans, all from the convenience of your mobile phone.
Wema Bank Transactions And Their Codes.
|Type of Service||USSD Code|
|Account Balance Enquiry||9450#|
|9452old account new account#||94500#|
|Change Primary Account||9452old accountnew account#|
|Register an Account with USSD||94501#|
|Transfer to Other Banks||945BeneficiaryAccountno*Amount#|
|Buy Airtime/Data (Self)||945amount#|
|Buy Airtime/Data (Third Party)||945Phonenumber#|
|Electricity Bill Payment||94524#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Eko Axis)||94525meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Ikeja Axis)||94526meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Ibadan Axis)||94527meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Abuja Axis)||94528meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Enugu Axis)||94529meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Jos Axis)||94530meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Kaduna Axis)||94531meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Kano)||94532meternoamount#|
|Electricity Bill Payment (Portharcourt)||94533meternoamount#|
|Cable TV Menu||94510#|
|Pay DSTV Subscription||94511# or 94511*Smartcard number#|
|Pay GOtv Subscription||94512# or 94512*Smartcard number#|
|Check WAEC Results||94570#|
|Check JAMB Results||94571#|
|Mcash||94557# or 94557merchandiseAmount#|
|Coralpay||94558# or 945000*Ref no#|
Important Wema bank transfer codes
- Wema Bank USSD code: *945# Wema Bank USSD code is used to perform various transactions such as account opening, airtime purchase, transfer of funds, and bill payments. To use this service, simply dial *945# from your registered phone number, and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wema Bank Mobile App Wema Bank has a mobile app that can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. With the app, you can perform various transactions such as funds transfers, airtime purchases, bill payments, and many others.
- Wema Bank Quick Transfer code: 945beneficiaryaccountnumberamount# With the Wema Bank Quick Transfer code, you can easily transfer funds to other banks in Nigeria. To use this service, dial 945beneficiaryaccountnumberamount# from your registered phone number.
- Wema Bank Cardless withdrawal code: 9458amount# With the Wema Bank cardless withdrawal code, you can withdraw cash from any ATM without a debit card. To use this service, dial 9458amount# from your registered phone number, and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wema Bank Airtime recharge code: 945phone numberamount# To recharge your phone with airtime, simply dial 945phone numberamount# from your registered phone number.
Here are some of the important Wema Bank transfer codes: Note that you must have a Wema Bank account to use these transfer codes, and your phone number must be registered with the bank.
Wema Bank Transfer Codes offer several benefits, including
- Convenience: With Wema Bank Transfer Codes, customers can easily transfer funds to other accounts, pay bills, and recharge their phones without having to visit the bank.
- Accessibility: Wema Bank Transfer Codes are available 24/7, making it easy for customers to access banking services anytime, anywhere.
- Speed: Wema Bank Transfer Codes enable customers to carry out transactions quickly and efficiently. Funds are transferred instantly, eliminating the need to wait for long periods before the transaction is completed.
- Security: Wema Bank Transfer Codes use secure authentication methods to ensure that transactions are secure and protect customers’ financial information.
- Cost-Effective: Wema Bank Transfer Codes are cost-effective, as customers can carry out transactions at little or no cost, eliminating the need for physical visits to the bank, which can be costly.
Wema Bank Quick Loan Code
Wema Bank Quick Loan Code is 94510#. By dialing this code from your registered phone number with Wema Bank, you can access quick loans of up to N200,000 instantly without any collateral or paperwork. The loan is payable within 30 days at an interest rate of 2% per month.
To access the loan, follow these steps:
- Dial 945*65# from your registered phone number with Wema Bank.
- Follow the prompts to select the loan amount you want to borrow.
- Enter your Wema Bank account number and confirm your loan repayment details.
- Once your loan is approved, the money will be credited to your account instantly.
Note that the amount you can borrow depends on your credit score and transaction history with Wema Bank. Also, ensure that you repay the loan within the stipulated time to avoid penalties and damage to your credit score.
Wema Bank Transfer Pin
To activate your transfer PIN for Wema Bank, you can take the following steps: To transfer funds from your Wema Bank account, you will need to use your ATM card and PIN. The transfer PIN is the same as your ATM PIN. Here are the steps to transfer funds using your Wema Bank account:
- Insert your Wema Bank ATM card into an ATM machine.
- Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select “Transfer” from the options displayed on the screen.
- Choose the account type you wish to transfer funds to (Wema Bank account or another bank account).
- Enter the account number of the recipient.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Confirm the details of the transaction.
- Enter your transfer PIN (which is your ATM PIN).
- Submit your request.
You will receive a confirmation message once your transfer has been processed successfully. If you encounter any issues, you can contact Wema Bank customer care for assistance.
How To Reset Your Wema USSD Pin
- Dial 94500# on your registered mobile phone number.
- You will be prompted to enter your Wema Bank account number.
- Enter your account number and press the “send” button.
- Next, you will be required to enter your existing USSD PIN.
- Enter your existing PIN and press the “send” button.
- You will receive a message confirming that your PIN has been changed.
- You can then proceed to create a new USSD PIN.
- Enter your new PIN and confirm it.
- You will receive a message confirming that your PIN has been changed successfully.
Wema Bank Recharge Code
The Wema Bank recharge code is 945phone number*amount#. To recharge your phone with airtime from your Wema Bank account, simply dial the code on your mobile phone and follow the instructions. Make sure you have sufficient funds in your account before dialing the code.
Wema Bank Gotv Subscription Code
To subscribe to GOtv using Wema Bank, you can use the following steps:
- Dial *945# on your mobile phone.
- Select option 8 (Pay Bills) from the menu.
- Select option 4 (Cable TV) from the list of billers.
- Select option 2 (GOtv) from the list of cable TV providers.
- Enter your GOtv smart card number.
- Confirm the details you have entered.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Enter your Wema Bank PIN to authorize the transaction.
Alternatively, you can use the Wema Mobile App to make your GOtv subscription payment. Simply log in to your account on the app, select “Pay Bills” from the menu, and follow the same steps as above.