Greetings, esteemed audience! I am thrilled to present to you another captivating Snack of my “JAMB DailyFeed“. In today’s episode, I have compiled a step-by-step guide on How To Check WAEC And NECO Result Uploaded To JAMB Portal. Sounds intriguing, doesn’t it? So, please stay tuned!
Uploading WAEC and NECO results to the JAMB portal is a necessary step in the admission process for Nigerian universities and other tertiary institutions. It serves as proof of a student’s academic qualifications and helps to streamline the admission process, making it easier and more efficient for students to gain admission into their desired institutions.
How To Check If your O’ level Result Is Uploaded to JAMB Portal
To check if your O’ level result has been uploaded to the JAMB portal, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the JAMB e-facility Portal Using your JAMB Registration Number and Password.
- Visit JAMB Student’s Login Page @https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/
- To access your JAMB profile, correctly fill in the necessary details, such as your email address and password, on the login page, and click the LOGIN button.”
- Once logged in, navigate to the “Check Admission Status” tab and click on it.
- Select the year of your UTME examination and enter your registration number in the required field.
Afterward, you should find the ‘Check Admission Status’ option on the left-hand side of your JAMB profile homepage. For mobile users, you can access this option by clicking on the menu button located on the top-right corner of the page.”
- Click on “Access my CAPS” to continue.
- On the next page, click on the “Admission Status” tab and check if your O’ level result has been successfully uploaded. If the status reads “Congratulations! You have been offered admission,” then your O’ level result has been successfully uploaded. If not, it means that you need to upload your result to the JAMB portal.
the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) requires prospective students to upload their WAEC and NECO results as part of the admission process. This is because the uploaded results serve as proof of a student’s academic qualifications and are used by JAMB to verify a student’s eligibility for admission.